Monday, April 28, 2008

MORE THAN LOVE

It is impossible to capture in words


The feeling I have for you
They are the strongest feeling that I
Have ever had about

Yet when I try to tell you
them

Or try write them to you

The words do not even begin to touch
The depths of my feelingsAnd though I cannot explain the essence of

These phenomenal feelings
I can tell you what I feel like when I am with you

When I am whit you it is as if
I were a bird flying freely in the clear blue sky

When I am with you it is as if
I were a flower opening up my petals of life
I were the waves of the ocean crashing strongly

When I am whit you it is as if
Against the shore
When I am with you it is as if were the rainbow after the storm
Proudly showing my colours

When I am with you it is as if Everything that is beautiful surrounds us

this is Just a very small part
of how wonderful feel

Maybe the word "love" was invented to explain
When I am with you.


The deep, all encompassing feeling that



I have For you
But some how it is not strong enough
But since it is the best word that there is
Let me tell you a thousand timesI love you more than "LOVE"!!...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WWW.isfahanak.blogspot.com

yee sari bezan khosh haaal misham.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Ocean said...

Hi Ahmad,

I always like your poeam and stories.

Take care

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home